Tuesday, October 5, 2010

21 Weeks old!

Wow!  How time flies when you're having fun!  Sorry I haven't posted lately but we've been so busy!  My mom went back to Kermit AND DJ started his new job both on September 20th.  Being home with Clara is WONDERFUL and such a blessing, but it sure makes it hard to get things posted on the Internet-not a lot of free time! :-)  We've been doing great!  Clara is doing all the "milestone" things she should be doing at this time-reaching and grabbing for things, smiling at people she knows, laughing hysterically at mommy and daddy, mimicking us, using both hands together to hold toys, play, etc.  It's amazing to me how much she develops in just a week's time!   This past weekend we went shopping with Debbie (DJ's mom) and she got her Halloween costume!  She is going to be a "flower child"!  Here's a sneak peak:
This Friday, we are going to go have pictures made with Clara and her cousin Nevaeh (who is 4 years old) in their Halloween costumes and little Halloween/fall outfits that Debbie got them.  It will be SO CUTE!  I'll post pics when we get them!  We are excited for this weekend!  Not only will we be doing our pictures, but my parents, brother, future sister-in-law, cousin, and uncle will all be in town.  We are all taking Clara to her first Ranger game on Saturday!  GO RANGERS!  We are SO excited they made the play-offs and can't wait to see the look on Clara's face when we get to the ballpark.  She is so intently interested in all of her surroundings right now and she loves being outside!  My mom will be with me next week so hopefully I'll have time to post some pics of our experience!  Until then, I hope all of you are doing well and I will hopefully be better at this blog thing in the future!
Love to all,
Melinda, DJ, & Clara
P.S. Here's a cute video to tide y'all over until you see Clara again. :-)

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I need a pic of that flower child in costume. I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete